As someone who owns a perfectly good Nikon DSLR and a selection of great lenses, you might wonder why I bought a new camera. And if you’re into photography, you’re probably wondering why the V1. The answer to the first question is simple: carrying around a 17 pound camera bag is not fun. It means...
Using my Images
All photos appearing in this blog were taken by me, and I reserve all rights to their use. I'm generally happy to make them available at no cost for personal, non-commercial use. Just send me a note using the contact form.
- Now I Have Elevator Conversations
- Difficult Seasons and Blogging
- Adversity and Resilience: The Lesson of the Black Eyed Pea
- Sunrises, Sunsets, and Pictures Before Photography
- More a Coca Cola day than a Hot Chocolate day.
- Beautiful mornings can be healing.
- Confession is Good for the Soul
- Seeing. Really Seeing.
- Photography, Gear Acquisition Syndrome, and Clarity
- About Loving Pumpkins