Saturday I had the 50 mm f 1.8 lens on the camera, just shooting some available light photos with the lens pretty much wide open and up close when I caught this one of Ben with his beautiful eyes wide open as well. This shot captures some of the essence of Ben — focus along...
Using my Images
All photos appearing in this blog were taken by me, and I reserve all rights to their use. I'm generally happy to make them available at no cost for personal, non-commercial use. Just send me a note using the contact form.
- Now I Have Elevator Conversations
- Difficult Seasons and Blogging
- Adversity and Resilience: The Lesson of the Black Eyed Pea
- Sunrises, Sunsets, and Pictures Before Photography
- More a Coca Cola day than a Hot Chocolate day.
- Beautiful mornings can be healing.
- Confession is Good for the Soul
- Seeing. Really Seeing.
- Photography, Gear Acquisition Syndrome, and Clarity
- About Loving Pumpkins