So I took a few minutes to go sit on the back porch this morning, and looked around to see which of my bird friends were visiting. Two wood ducks were present, sitting on the top high power line, just down the creek. Now ducks sitting on power lines is an interesting sight, but these...
Using my Images
All photos appearing in this blog were taken by me, and I reserve all rights to their use. I'm generally happy to make them available at no cost for personal, non-commercial use. Just send me a note using the contact form.
- Now I Have Elevator Conversations
- Difficult Seasons and Blogging
- Adversity and Resilience: The Lesson of the Black Eyed Pea
- Sunrises, Sunsets, and Pictures Before Photography
- More a Coca Cola day than a Hot Chocolate day.
- Beautiful mornings can be healing.
- Confession is Good for the Soul
- Seeing. Really Seeing.
- Photography, Gear Acquisition Syndrome, and Clarity
- About Loving Pumpkins